Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beware of this scam site www.duggit.info

i was recently victimized by this site that claims to exchange your alertpay balance to paypal. the site claims that it can transfer your money in less than 2 hours. well its been 3 days already and still no balance on my account. so as a service to the people who would be reading this or searching for the legitimacy of that site... you were warned already.
do not think of transacting with this site. this site is a scam site. i am contacting them for 2 days already and no reply from them until now. beware of this site!!!

exchange your money in other sites. not this one.

5 comments:

Hero of the Story said...

I got victimized by this site duggit.info. Tried with 3$ and it never got transferred. I send them messages and they do not reply. I should have seen this Post before paying them. Dont Ever make a transaction in this site.

ADMIN said...

is this true you write? but i exchange yesterday of 130$ from alertpay to paypal, it was transfered about in 20 mins, i think there was some issue in your transaction contact them, admin really help you out/

Anonymous said...

Hey these rats a month ago I stole 30 dollars, alertpay complain to me and seem to be very good friends that was going prometiron review and never did, plus the site is working very normal and robbing others,

hnl said...

hello, i think you got some problem, i exchange today 150$ from alertpay to paypal, after 5 mins i recived 130$ in my paypal account,

i sugguest you to contact the admin, he will solve the issue,

Mohd Nafis said...

I got victimized by this site duggit .info.I want to transfer money from paypal to alertpay account until know i dont see my money to alertpay account.I think this site is scam site.Amount transfer is $115usd.
And know this site suspended by hostgator.